Procos has been offering contract manufacturing services for more than 40 years.
Being experienced in providing cGMP intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients from early clinical stage up to the commercial supply, we tailor-make a specific proposal for each of our customer’s needs.
Our Business Development team will be your main counterpart through the completion of the project, however we maintain specific involvement and direct communication with our R&D, QC, Regulatory Affairs, QA and Production divisions, depending on each scale level:
• Laboratory (non GMP)
• Kilolab (cGMP)
• Pilot plant (cGMP)
• Industrial plant (cGMP)
• Wide technological platform
• Customer-centric attitude
• Flexibility and commitment to customer’s timelines
• Cost evaluation, from early project phases
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Excellent regulatory track record with USA, European, and Japanese Health Authorities
• Strong and experienced supply chain network
All exclusive activities are carried out under a complete Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement.
After assessment of the available technical package, we select the suitable option as follows: